SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS TO ENHANCE YOUR FUNDRAISING, PLANNING, AND LEADERSHIP.
Plan to join us for one of our 2015 seminars at our state-of-the-art facility at Blue35 or bring us into your office. We are happy to be onsite with you, your board, committee, campaign cabinet or staff with a customized presentation around the following topics:
- How To Make the Ask
- How to Tell Your Organization’s Story
- Major Gifts – How to Start and Grow Your Program
- Volunteers & Staff – How to Work Effectively Together
- Planning the Donor Visit
- Integrating Your Board into Fund Development Work
How to Start and Grow Your Major Gifts Program
March 18, 2015 | 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. | Blue35
Join us for this exclusive event! Deb will share practical tools and insights for building your major gifts framework and program, including:
- Qualifying prospects
- Setting up and preparing for the visit
- Making the ask
- Effective follow up
- Ongoing stewardship
Whether you’re part of a large fundraising operation or a small shop, you’ll walk away with a new strategy worth developing. Guaranteed!
Don’t Survive Your Donor Visits, THRIVE!
June 3, 2015 | 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. | Blue35
Back by popular demand! Join Deb as she shares insight from over 25 years of development experience in making an effective ask. In this small, interactive working session she will:
- Walk you step by step through the major gifts process
- ‘Deep dive’ into the components of planning your visits
- Teach techniques for applying appropriate strategy
- Provide instruction for executing the visit and purposeful follow up
Don’t miss! This workshop is timed exactly six months before year-end by design.
Integrating Your Board into Fund Development
October 7, 2015 | 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. | Blue35
We’ve all heard it and said it…. “I wish our board members were more involved in our development efforts…”
Join Deb in this intriguing conversation about how to effectively “match” your board members with the most appropriate and interesting fund development activities. Begin looking at this relationship and partnership in a new way.
Whether you are part of a small shop or large development operation, you’ll definitely walk away with an inspired approach and new ideas.